Are you looking for reliable P.T.F.E. Gasket exporters and sellers in Gujarat? We offer high-quality gaskets at competitive prices. Shop now!
These gaskets are made with 0.5mm or 0.75 mm P.T.F.E. envelope
with CAF insert with S.S. 304 corrugated ring. The gaskets are
made from P.T.F.E. thin sheet (1mm, 1.5mm, 2mm, 3mm & 6mm) as
per the standard & clients sketch.
Polytetra fluoroethylene (PTFE), which are widely used in national
defense, atomic energy, petroleum, wireless, electric machinery
and chemical industries etc.
Our range has the following properties:
• Long term application temperature: 250°C to (-)200°C
• Low temperature: Soft even at (-)100°C
• Corrosion resistance: Resistant to aqua regia and all organic
• Weather resistance: Best aging life in plastic, high lubricants
• Smallest coefficient of friction in plastic: 0.04
• Adhesion: Smallest surface tension in solid materials, nontoxic
& physiologically inert, excellent behaviour of electricity